Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potato Starch Modified,
Aminodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters,
Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Citric
Acid, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetrimonium
Chloride, Trideceth-12, Glucosamine HCL, Glutamic Acid,
Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Oleth 10, Disodium
Cocoamidopropionate, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Phosphoric Acid,
Apricot Kernel Oil, Ethylparaben.
Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex. This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.
- Infused hair with weightless moisture
- Helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without adding weight
- Leaves hair replenished, light and shiny
- Detangles and helps replenish and rebalance moisture level
- Provides a soft, smooth, shiny finish
- Apricot Oil helps condition and moisturize the outer cuticle eliminating fly-aways and leaving hair smoother and softer with reflective shine.
- Glucosamine is a lightweight, micro-sized moisturizing ingredient, penetrates the hair to help restore moisture.
- Glycerin provides a thin seal to lock-in and balance hair’s moisture level.
After shampooing, apply and distribute through hair.